Online therapy offers you education and skills on how to manage symptoms of anxiety, depression and stress from the privacy of your home with feedback from trained mental health staff.
The program consists of:
- Interactive learning modules
- Informational videos
- Facts and quizzes about mental health
- Secure online journaling that will be reviewed by a trained supporter
- Skills on how to manage symptoms of stress, anxiety and depression
- Online support and feedback from a trained supporter
These online programs are being offered as an alternative to in-person individual and group therapy as part of a collaboration of University of Minnesota programs partnering with researchers in the Department of Psychology and SilverCloud Health for a limited time as a part of a research study.
To learn more about this program and how to sign up online please contact one of the following offices. No in person appointment is required.
Boynton Mental Health Clinic
4th floor, Boynton Health Service
410 Church Street SE, Minneapolis, MN, 55455