- Recommended Mental Health and Stress Management Syllabus Statement from the Provost's Committee on Student Mental Health, endorsed by the Senate Committee on Educational Policy.
- The Emotional Health 101 (video from the Jed Foundation) Artists and students from across the country share their personal stories of dealing with everyday stresses and emotional issues like depression.
- The Half of Us website was created by the Jed Foundation and mtvU to raise awareness about the prevalence of mental health issues on campus and to connect college students to the appropriate resources to get help.
- Bring Change 2 Mind aims to address mental health stigma, as well as provide information and support to those with mental health illness. Share your story or view videos here.
- NAMI Minnesota provides education, support and advocacy to people living with mental illnesses and their families. NAMI resources include peer-led support groups specifically for college-aged individuals, scholarships for people living with mental illnesses, advice on succeeding in college with a mental illness, and information on other related topics such as employment, how to help a friend who is struggling, and more.